Monday, April 30, 2007

Week 5


YO!!!
My last blog to you all…and to all a very sad goood bye!!!!! 
Well I guess this is it aye….my skin is great…can’t complain about anything.
I still wash day and night just to make sure that it STAYS LIKE THIS as I am really happy with how its turned out over the passed four weeks…The greatest thing I found about this product is that I saw a change in my skin in about the second week of using it and that was seriously amazing because that’s never happened to me when I’ve used any other skin clearing products before, so I was very very very impressed with my face clearing up in so littttttttttle time!!

Oh yes and another great thing about this product is that Clinique had a variety of different little products I could use under my make up and before I go out and even before I go to bed!! So I was able to look after my skin all the time which I found really helped my skin clearing and was simple and easy as I would just have one of the products I could use whenever just in my bag and id be able to dab it on whenever - it was great !!

Anyway I guess this it - the real it!!!
Thankyou to everyone for watching us three girls battle it out with our zits haha! Hope you’ve have a much enjoyable time laughing of course with us and not at us hahaha but seriously now we’ll be laughing at you coz we aint the one with zits !!!!!!! Clear skin all round !!! Woot woot !!

Well have fun voting and have fun looking at the site and especially watching our video blogs and reading our written blogs! All the best for all of the year twelve girls at PLC. Love you all and best of luck with the final exams of this year!!!!!!

Big love to all
Bri xox

No comments: