Monday, April 16, 2007

Week 3



Yo my bruddaz from udda muddars!!

Lol.

How you all been?! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I hope!!

Well first week of holz have been awesome!! Monday, I just spent the day with my parents. Tuesday, I spent the day with my friend to catch up on old time which was heaps good, as we used to go to the same school – went out for dinner, this and that…came home today which is Wednesday, played a bit of tennis and soon I have fitness training for it again ..UGH !! Tomorrow, Thursday, I’ll be spending the day with my FAVE aunty lol…we’ll be heading off to the show to see what’s been happenin there…should be good!! And Friday, don’t think I’ll be doing much as I think I’ll be going out that night…we’ll just have to see what happens.

Parents going away this weekend. Woot woot!! And again, we’ll just have to see what happens that weekend while they are away lol. No parties…no, no, never..haha. what they don’t know won’t kill them right? Hehehehehe.

Well my skin is improving…In fact, now that I think about it…I haven’t really recognized the change in my skin…but its really good lol!! YAY !!! I’m happy!! J I’ve also been using some other little products from Clinique as well which have helped the process of clearing up my skin.

1.Post blemish formula – this is an after blemish spot treatment which oh so very gently fades away the marks and discolourations left by those horrible things we like to call ZITS !!!!! BLAHH !!!

2. Spot Treatment Gel – this helps reduce blemishes and clearing …woot woot!!

3.Concealing stick – and this helps clear blemishes as it conceals. It’s also oil free!!!!!

Anywayzzzz better get going my lovelies…

Big love to you all!!

BREZZER xox

No comments: