Monday, April 2, 2007

Week 1



Well well well, my first day of using the Anti-Blemish 3-Step products from Clinique. I think its great, starting the day off with taking care of my skin - giving it a little TLC before a hard days work!! Today I woke up feeling rather sluggish considering I had a biology exam. The best way to wake myself up is to jump in the shower and wash my face. As this was the first day using the new products, I was really looking forward to a good warm shower!! I firstly used the Foaming Cleanser in the shower, dried my face and dabbed on some of the Clarifying Lotion which made my skin feel really fresh and vibrant. There was no stinging or tingling sensation...just pure freshness!! lastly, I used the oil-free Clearing Moisturiser which I absolutely adore as it doesn't add any excess moisture or oil to my skin. What I also love about the moisturiser is I can put tinted moisturiser over the top of it and it doesn't ruin my make up (if you call tinted moisturiser make up that is!!) Already my face feels really clean and fresh...and yep...you guessed it!! - I'm ready for a hard days work AKA the dreadful biology exam!!! These products really made me feel awake and fresh for the rest of the day, and already I can feel the size of my zits diminishing. Soooon, oh so very soon my zits will have disappeared and faded away...and the rest will be history!! Wish me luck guyz !!!!


xox Bri xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bri is easily the hottest chick out and is quite pleasing to the eye

erin. said...

WOOT WOOT. go bri. i had no idea you were doing anything like this......the parentals were all like you have a blogspot for uni check this out and i see you! ahhaa.

how long does the competition go for??

i wish you the best of luck and you defs have my vote and everyone here at uni.
muchness
xx

erin. said...

how very interesting to find you here on blogspot.com! i had no idea untill my partentals told me to visit this site. this is awsome your doing this...even though you dont need it.

how long does the competition go for??

well i wish you the best of luck and i shall vote for you and you can even have your own post in my blog.
muchness
xx